Ukrainian Israeli Innovation Summit 2020 | anti-pandemic tech event
we are pleased to invite you to the Ukrainian Israeli Innovation Summit 2020 | anti-pandemic tech event | a third international tech conference aimed to deep dive into the challenges and opportunities created by the pandemic crisis, spotlighting breakthrough technologies and creating international innovation access to fighting the Pandemic.
The conference will be held in a new format that combines offline | online communication. Speakers from Israel will gather in Tel Aviv, Ukrainian speakers - in Kyiv. A technological bridge will be built between the two countries and conference participants will join online.
The pandemic requires flexibility and rapid reaction, so our response to the challenge is the summit open to everybody.
Register now and join us to discover a new reality of Ukrainian Israeli collaboration and explore how pandemic-driven innovation will change the world!
October 27, 2020 | Kyiv - Tel-Aviv, offline| online
- tech conference UA|IL
- online tech bridge UA-IL
- B2B meetings online
- Ukrainian-Israeli cooperation during the pandemic in numbers
- Ukrainian-Israeli Response to Covid-19: Government, Healthcare, and Technology on the Frontlines
- Investing in a Time of Crisis: the transformation of the venture investing landscape after Fighting the Pandemic 2020
- New Normal of Startups reality: navigating Startup Investments Through the Corona Crisis
- Rethinking Innovation: The Post-COVID Cooperation
Speakers and guests: top-tier speakers from the Ukrainian and Israeli tech industry, key players in the fields of cyber security, telemedicine, healthcare, digital health startups and venture capital, government officials and corporates.
Participants: Investors, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, corporate executives, Ukraine Embassy representatives, Israeli Embassy representatives, Export Promotion Office, UA tech companies, IL tech companies, product-oriented and outsourcing ІТ companies, startups